TechSmith Camtasia – a powerful utility for recording images from the screen into video files of various formats, there is the possibility of video editing, there are built-in Macromedia Flash (SWF) and video players. Camtasia captures actions and sounds in any part of Windows-systems and saves it to an AVI standard file. The video can be exported to one of the supported formats – AVI, SWF, FLV, MOV, WMV, RM, GIF, CAMV. In addition, based on any video, an executable exe file can be compiled that will contain an embedded player. Camtasia Studio allows you to impose a number of effects, can work with individual frames, facilitates the recording, editing and publishing of high-precision, compressed video for training, education, distance learning, technical support solutions, product demonstrations,
– General information –
Languages: english, russian (Kastaneda)
Silent installation of the Russian version: / S / RU
Quiet installation of the English version : / S / EN
Select the installation location: / D = PATH
The / D = PATH parameter should be specified as the latest.
For example: Camtasia.v220.127.116.1147.exe / S / RU / D = C: \ MyProgram
Before uninstalling, uncheck the attribute "Read-only" from the C: \ ProgramData \ TechSmith \ Camtasia Studio 18 \ RegInfo.ini file.
Supported Windows operating systems:
7 SP1 (64-bit) 8.1 (64-bit) 10 (64-bit)
– Changelog –
* August 28, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.3
- Bug fixes and improvements.
* 14 August, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.2
- Improved support for operating systems that use commas as the decimal mark.
- Updated SmartPlayer to version 5.15.2.
- Fixed other security bugs.
* 16 July, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.1
- Fixed bugs with library upgrading.
- Fixed bugs with libzip importing.
- Fixed bugs with MP4 and MOV performance.
- Fixed a bug with delete files selection in Deployment Tool.
- Fixed a bug with Deployment Tool.
- Fixed a crash when placed on 60 fps timeline.
- Fixed a crash when dragging an unsaved GIF from Snagit to Camtasia.
- Fixed a crash.
- Fixed a crash when applying clip speed to audio.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
* 19 June, 2018: Camtasia (Windows) 2018.0.0
- New Library - Save frequently used assets, effects, and media.
- Theming - Create themes with colors and fonts and apply to assets and effects.
- Additional customizable and stock video assets.
- 60 fps video import, editing, and production.
- Editor performance improvements for preview playback and timeline edits.
- Production engine improvements for faster export.
- New Behaviors (Explode and Fly In).
- Fixed crash when SCORM selected with production preset.
- Fixed clip speed not working with decimals in German.
- Fixed incorrect color when annotation saved to library.
- Fixed issue with parsing file names for batch production.
- Other Bug fixes and improvements.